Contact DetailsSuite 4/602 Whitehorse Road
Mitcham VIC 3132
Back In Motion Mitcham provides leading physiotherapy, massage, clinical Pilates and personal training services to Mitcham and surrounding suburbs including Donvale, Doncaster, Nunawading, Forest Hill, Vermont, Vermont South, Ringwood, Heathmont, Croydon, Mooroolbark, Kilsyth, Park Orchids and Warrandyte.
You’ll find us conveniently situated opposite Doncaster East Road on Maroondah Highway, just below Fernwood. Our practice features six consultation rooms, a gym studio space, and the latest equipment including Pilates reformers, weights, swiss balls, treadmills and exercise bikes. We also have six talented physiotherapists who have special interests in spinal, sports, women’s health, hydrotherapy, aged care, pilates and physiotherapy. We want to partner with you as a health mentor to prevent and treat pain and injuries with the end goal of realising optimal lifelong physical health.
Back In Motion Mitcham offers:
- Results4Life® – a unique program tailored to each client to achieve and maintain optimal wellness as soon as possible;
- FREE Initial Assessment – available to all new clients or existing clients who present a new injury or pain;
- Back In Motion Guarantee – if you're not thrilled with your experience, we'll refund your money and deliver your next session FREE;
- FREE 24 Hour Injury Advice Line - 0419 132 894;
- Extended opening hours – we’re available for booking six days a week, early mornings and late evenings.
We also have an active class schedule of Semi-Private and Group Pilates, Mums & Bubs, and Mums In Motion® Classes. And, because all of our services are delivered by fully qualified physiotherapists you can claim them on private health insurance with extras cover.
Contact your local Mitcham physio to arrange your Free Initial Assessment or consultation today!
- Clinical Pilates
- Exercise and Rehab
- Vibration Therapy
- Aged Care Physiotherapy
- Aquatic Physiotherapy
- Home visits
- Dry needling
- Sports injury management
- Sports medicine
- Men's health physiotherapy
- Chronic pain management
- Pre-employment examination
- Back pain management
- Tennis and golf elbow
- Osteoarthritis treatment & management
- Back and neck Ppain
- Shoulder, hip, knee pain
- Sports strains and sprains (injuries)
- Pelvic floor and incontinence
- ACL, hamstring injuries