Contact Details524c Brighton Road
Brighton SA 5048
Back In Motion Brighton provides leading physiotherapy, massage, clinical Pilates and personal training services to Brighton and surrounding suburbs including Hove, Glenelg, Marion, Seacliff and Hallett Cove.
You’ll find us conveniently situated on Brighton Road with abundant parking, conveniently located near the Brighton train station and bus transport, opposite Edwards street and Brighton Foodland. Our practice features a pilates studio, four consultation rooms, a gym studio space, and the latest equipment including Pilates reformers, treadmill, whole body vibration, GaitScan® and more.
We have six talented physiotherapists who have special interests in sports, spinal, aquatic and hands-on physiotherapy. We want to partner with you as a health mentor to prevent and treat pain and injuries with the end goal of realising optimal lifelong physical health.
Back In Motion Brighton offers:
- Results4Life® – a unique program tailored to each client to achieve and maintain optimal wellness as soon as possible;
- FREE Initial Assessment – available to all new clients or existing clients who present a new injury or pain;
- Back In Motion Guarantee – if you're not thrilled with your experience, we'll refund your money and deliver your next session FREE;
- FREE 24 Hour Injury Advice Line - 0419 132 894;
- Extended opening hours – we’re available for booking six days a week, early mornings and late evenings.
- FREE Community education talks, Community exercise classes, call us for information on upcoming talks & classes.
We also have an active class schedule of clinical Pilates, Aquatic Physiotherapy and Mums & Bubs. And, because all of our services are delivered by fully qualified physiotherapists you can claim them on private health insruance with extras cover.
Contact your local Brighton physio to arrange your Free Initial Assessment or consultation today!
- Clinical Pilates
- Exercise and Rehab
- Vibration Therapy
- Custom Orthotics
- Mums & Bubs
- Mums In Motion®
- Aged Care Physiotherapy
- Aquatic Physiotherapy
- Musculoskeletal physiotherapy
- Sports physiotherapy (Injury/fitness)
- Gaitscan Custom-made Orthotics, Dynamic Orthotics
- Whole Body Vibration therapy
- Dry Needling
- Post-operative care
- Fitness Studio rehabilitation
- Women’s Health, Pre and Postnatal classes.
- Sports massage
- SRC Pregnancy Support Wear
- Specialist Paediatric Physiotherapy
- Aquatic Physiotherapy (Hydrotherapy)
Conditions we can help with:
- Musculoskeletal problems, Shoulder pain, Hip pain, Knee pain, all joint problems
- Bursitis, Hip bursitis, Shoulder bursitis, Knee bursitis.
- Achilles Tendonitis, Gluteal tendonitis, Patellar tendonitis, Shoulder Tendonitis, Rotator cuff tendonitis, Repetitive strain Injuries (RSI)
- Arthritic pain, Osteoarthritis, any type
- Vertigo, Balance problems, BPPV (Dizziness)
- Spinal and Postural conditions, back and neck pain, sciatica, disc strains
- Nerve Pain
- Foot pain and biomechanical problems, plantar fasciitis, shin splints
- Post-surgery rehabilitation
- Chronic Pain