Contact Details1207 Toorak Rd
Camberwell VIC 3124
Back In Motion Camberwell provides leading physiotherapy, massage, clinical Pilates and personal training services to Camberwell and surrounding suburbs, including Ashburton, Burwood, Canterbury, Glen Iris, Hartwell, Hawthorn East and Surrey Hills.
You’ll find us conveniently situated in the Hartwell shopping strip. Our practice features three consultation rooms, a gym studio space, and the latest equipment including exercise bike, treadmill, Pilates reformers and a GaitScan® foot biomechanical assessment plate. We have six talented physiotherapists who have special interests in spinal problems, sporting injuries, ligament tears, muscle & tendon strains, headaches and pregnancy related pain. We want to partner with you as a health mentor to prevent and treat pain and injuries with the end goal of realising optimal lifelong physical health.
Back In Motion Camberwell offers:
- Results4Life® – a unique program tailored to each client to achieve and maintain optimal wellness as soon as possible;
- FREE Initial Assessment – available to all new clients or existing clients who present a new injury or pain;
- Back In Motion Guarantee – if you're not thrilled with your experience, we'll refund your money and deliver your next session FREE;
- FREE 24 Hour Injury Advice Line - 0419 132 894;
- Extended opening hours – we’re available for booking six days a week, early mornings and late evenings.
We also have an active class schedule of semi-private Pilates classes. And, because all of our services are delivered by fully qualified physiotherapists you can claim them on private health insurance with extras cover.
Contact your local Camberwell physio to arrange your Free Initial Assessment today!
- Clinical Pilates
- Custom Orthotics
- Ashburton Redbacks Junior Football Club
- Ashburton Willows Cricket Club
- Camberwell Sharks Junior Football Club
- Executive Fitness Management (EFM)
- Healthy Balance Fitness (HBF)
- Lynx Personal Training (Pete Manning)
- Original Bootcamp
- Snap Fitness Camberwell
- South Camberwell Cricket Club (STCCC)
- St Mary's Salesian Football Club
- Trinity Willison Cricket Club
Running Technique Screening:
Not many people think about how they run. They should! Optimising your running technique will significantly reduce your likelihood of injury (particularly back and lower limb injuries) AS WELL AS improve your running performance.We offer a comprehensive Running Screening service to optimise the running technique of our clients. An expert physiotherapist will undertake a series and muscle length and strength tests, joint range of motion tests, and then take slow motion video footage of you running on our treadmill to help you to optimise your running technique.
Pre-Pointe Dance Screening:
We also offer a Pre-Pointe Dance Screening service, devised in consultation with physiotherapists from the Australian Ballet Company. An expert physiotherapist will undertake a series of dance specific tests to assess whether your are now ready to safely move en pointe.