Contact Details251 Clayton Road
Clayton VIC 3168
Back In Motion Clayton provides leading physiotherapy, massage, clinical Pilates and personal training services to Clayton and surrounding suburbs including Clarinda, Notting Hill, Mulgrave, Huntingdale, Oakleigh, Chadstone, Carnegie, Mount Waverley and Springvale.
You’ll find us conveniently situated on Clayton Road opposite the Monash Medical Centre. Our practice features four consultation rooms, a gym studio space, and the latest equipment including two Pilates reformers, real-time ultrasound, GaitScan®, treadmill, exercise bike, functional trainer, free weights and much more. We also have four talented physiotherapists who have special interests in Clinical Pilates, Hydrotherapy and we have staff with post graduate qualifications in sports physiotherapy and special interests in musculoskeletal physiotherapy and women’s health physiotherapy. We want to partner with you as a health mentor to prevent and treat pain and injuries with the end goal of realising optimal lifelong physical health.
Back In Motion Clayton offers:
- Results4Life® – a unique program tailored to each client to achieve and maintain optimal wellness as soon as possible;
- FREE Initial Assessment – available to all new clients or existing clients who present a new injury or pain;
- Back In Motion Guarantee – if you're not thrilled with your experience, we'll refund your money and deliver your next session FREE;
- FREE 24 Hour Injury Advice Line - 0419 132 894;
- Extended opening hours – we’re available for booking six days a week, early mornings and late evenings.
We also have an active class schedule of Pilates In Motion®, Mums & Bubs, Mums In Motion® , Aquatic Physio and Muscles In Motion®. And, because all of our services are delivered by fully qualified physiotherapists you can claim them on private health insurance with extras cover.
Contact your local Clayton physio to arrange your Free Initial Assessment or consultation today!
- Clinical Pilates
- Personal Training
- Vibration Therapy
- Custom Orthotics
- Mums In Motion®
- Sports medicine
- Prenatal & postnatal exercises
- Dry needling
- Orthotic prescription
- Gait and biomechanical assessment