Contact Details11 Stuart Avenue
Across the street from the Salvation Army Store, rear of Hampton Park Shopping Square.
Hampton Park VIC 3976
Back In Motion Hampton Park provides leading physiotherapy, massage, clinical Pilates and personal training services to Hampton Park and surrounding suburbs including Cranbourne, Narre Warren, Berwick, Endeavour Hills, Hallam and Dandenong.
You’ll find us conveniently situated opposite the rear of Hampton Park Shopping Square. Our practice features four consultation rooms, a gym studio space, and the latest equipment including Pilates reformers, Whole Body Vibration Therapy machine, treadmill, cross trainer, full gym set with weights and physio balls. We also have three talented physiotherapists who have special interests in musculoskeletal physiotherapy, sports injury/fitness physiotherapy, clinical Pilates, sports team coverage, post-operative care, dry needling and women's health. We want to partner with you as a health mentor to prevent and treat pain and injuries with the end goal of realising optimal lifelong physical health.
Back In Motion Hampton Park offers:
- Results4Life™ – a unique program tailored to each client to achieve and maintain optimal wellness as soon as possible;
- FREE Initial Assessment – available to all new clients or existing clients who present a new injury or pain;
- Back In Motion Guarantee – if you're not thrilled with your experience, we'll refund your money and deliver your next session FREE;
- FREE 24 Hour Injury Advice Line - 0419 132 894;
- Extended opening hours – we’re available for booking six days a week, early mornings and late evenings.
We also have an active class schedule of Semi-Private clinical Pilates. And because all of our services are delivered by fully qualified physiotherapists you can claim them on private health insurance with extras cover.
Contact your local Hampton Park physio to arrange your Free Initial Assessment or consultation today!
- Clinical Pilates
- Personal Training
- Vibration Therapy
- Home visits
- Dry needling
- Sports injury management
- Chronic pain management
- Back pain management
- Pelvic floor and incontinence
- Sports physiotherapy
- Osteoarthritis treatment