Contact Details66 Ernest Street
South Bank QLD 4101
(Opposite Cafe Merlo & Espresso Plus)
Back In Motion South Bank provides Physiotherapy, Pilates, Massage and Exercise and Rehab services to the local TAFE and South Bank district and surrounding suburbs including Brisbane, West End, South Brisbane, Highgate Hill, Kangaroo Point, Spring Hill, Auchenflower, Petrie Terrace and East Brisbane.
You’ll find us conveniently situated across from Cafe Merlo and Espresso Plus cafes along Ernest Street. There is paid parking facilities around the South Bank precinct as well as the South Bank busway and train station located within two minute walk. Our practice features three consultation rooms, a gym studio space, and the latest equipment including Pilates reformers and trapeze tables. Our talented physiotherapists have special interests in treatment and rehabilitation of musculoskeletal and sports injuries, clinical Pilates for long-term management and dry needling. We want to partner with you as a health mentor to prevent and treat pain and injuries with the end goal of realising optimal lifelong physical health.
Back In Motion South Bank provides:
- Results4Life® – a unique program tailored to each client to achieve and maintain optimal wellness as soon as possible;
- Free Initial Assessment – available to all new clients or existing clients who present a new injury or pain;
- Back In Motion Money Back Guarantee – if you're not thrilled with your experience, we'll refund your money and deliver your next session FREE;
- FREE 24 Hour Injury Advice Line – 0419 132 894;
- Extended opening hours – we’re available for booking six days a week, early mornings and late evenings.
Contact your local Back In Motion South Bank to arrange your Free Initial Assessment or consultation today!
- Clinical Pilates
- Exercise and Rehab
- Custom Orthotics
- Shockwave Therapy
- DEXA Body Scanning
Extracorporeal Radial Shockwave
Dry Needling/Trigger Point Dry Needling/Western Acupuncture
Personal Training using South Bank TAFE gym facilities
Walking/Running Assessments and Biomechanical Analysis