Contact Details83A Derrimut Road
Werribee VIC 3030
(Opposite Wyndham Leisure Centre)
You’ll find us conveniently situated at 83A, Derrimut Road, Werribee opposite Aquapulse, formerlly called Wyndham Aquatic and Leisure Centre and few blocks away from Werribee Plaza. Our practice features three consultation rooms, a gym studio space, and the latest equipment including Pilates reformers, whole body vibration, exercise bike and cross trainer. We also have three talented physiotherapists with special interests in clinical Pilates, vestibular/vertigo, musculoskeletal/neurological conditions, back pain, chronic pains, womens health, pediatric physiotherapy and sports injury managment, dry needling and posture education. We want to partner with you as a health mentor to prevent and treat pain and injuries with the end goal of realising optimal lifelong physical health. We bulkbill Workcover, TAC, InjuryNet and Medicare care plans.
Back In Motion Werribee offers:
- Results4Life® – a unique program tailored to each client to achieve and maintain optimal wellness as soon as possible;
- Free Initial Assessment – available to all new clients or existing clients who present a new injury or pain;
- Back In Motion Money Back Guarantee – if you're not thrilled with your experience, we'll refund your money and deliver your next session FREE;
- FREE 24 Hour Injury Advice Line - 0419 132 894;
- Extended opening hours – we’re available for booking six days a week, early mornings and late evenings.
We also have an active class schedule of Semi Private Pilates, Pilates In Motion® and aquatic physio classes (Hydrotherapy). And, because all of our services are delivered by fully qualified physiotherapists you can claim them on private health insurance with extras cover.
Contact your local Werribee physio to arrange your Free Initial Assessment or consultation today!
We are also available at Derrimut Road Medical Centre at Hoppers Crossing once a week!
- Aquatic Physiotherapy
- Custom Orthotics
- Exercise and Rehab
- Vibration Therapy
- Clinical Pilates
- Aged Care Physiotherapy
- TAC (Transport Accident Commision).
- DVA (Department of Veteran Affairs).
- Workcover (WorkSafe VIC) registered provider.
- Medicare EPC (Require doctor's Referral).
- Fitness Assessment.
- Pre-employment functional assessment.
- All our Physiotherapists are registered/trained on Early Intervention Physiotherapy Framework.
- Dry Needling
- Pregnancy Massage.
- Prenatal & Postnatal services including Group classes conducted at Werribee.
- Home or Offsite Physiotherapy assessment and treatment.*
- BUPA Members First network - it means BUPA Members pay less out of pocket fees
All major private insurance claims will be processed on the spot at the practice with only gaps fees to be paid by patients. For the list of particpating healthfunds visit HICAPS or call our office.
*Offsite fees applies