Contact Details83A Derrimut Road
Werribee VIC 3030
(Opposite Wyndham Leisure Centre)
You’ll find us conveniently situated at 83A, Derrimut Road, Werribee opposite Aquapulse and few blocks away from Werribee Plaza. Our practice features three consultation rooms, a gym studio space, and the latest equipment including Pilates reformers, whole body vibration and a Gym facility. We also have 5 talented physiotherapists with special interests in clinical Pilates, vestibular/vertigo, musculoskeletal/neurological conditions, back pain, chronic pains, womens health physiotherapy, pediatric physiotherapy and sports injury managment, dry needling and posture education. We want to partner with you as a health mentor to prevent and treat pain and injuries with the end goal of realising optimal lifelong physical health. We bulkbill Workcover, TAC, InjuryNet and Chronic Disease Management (EPC) Medicare care plans with no gaps.
Back In Motion Werribee offers:
- Results4Life® – a unique program tailored to each client to achieve and maintain optimal wellness as soon as possible;
- Free Initial Assessment – available to all new clients or existing clients who present a new injury or pain;
- Back In Motion Money Back Guarantee – if you're not thrilled with your experience, we'll refund your money and deliver your next session FREE;
- FREE 24 Hour Injury Advice Line - 0419 132 894;
- Extended opening hours – we’re available for booking six days a week, early mornings and late evenings.
We also have an active class schedule of Semi Private Pilates, Mums and Bubs, Mums in Motion and aquatic physio classes (Hydrotherapy). And, because all of our services are delivered by fully qualified physiotherapists you can claim them on private health insurance with extras cover.
Contact your local Werribee physio to arrange your Free Initial Assessment or consultation today!
We are also available at Derrimut Road Medical Centre at Hoppers Crossing once a week!
All major private insurance claims will be processed on the spot at the practice with only gaps fees to be paid by patients. For the list of particpating healthfunds visit HICAPS or call our office.
Our range of physiotherapy related services means that your treatment or performance pathway doesn’t need to stay within the confines of traditional physiotherapy. Your physio has the flexibility to give you the best outcome by utilising the benefits of other key techniques such as clinical Pilates, massage, gym based exercise rehabilitation, dry needling and more. We have physiotherapists with knowledge and experience in all the following areas:
- Sports physiotherapy;
- Spinal and posture physiotherapy;
- Back & neck pain
- Shoulder pain
- Ankle pain
- Knee pain
- Sporting injuries
- Sprained ankle
- "Pinched nerve"
- Muscle tears
- "Slipped Disc" / disc bulge
- Tennis Elbow
- Golfer's Elbow
- Shoulder dislocation
- Rotator Cuff injuries
- Hip/ groin pain
- Coccyx and SIJ pain
- Pregnancy related pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Pelvic pain
- Nerve pain
- Post-surgery rehabilitation physiotherapy including Aquatic Physio classes;
- Physiotherapy for seniors with focus on osteoporosis and arthritis;
- Women’s Health – including pre and postnatal and continence.
What is Pilates;
Pilates refers to a form of exercise that focuses on the activation of your deep core muscles and incorporates them into safely controlling a variety of movements. There are a number of approaches to pilates that vary in difficulty and skill level, equipment and the aim of the exercises.
Clinical pilates, as taught at our Back in Motion clinics, is specifically designed for people with back pain and movement dysfunction! Clinical pilates includes a variety of different exercises that train your core muscles to switch on during dynamic movements of your body.
We use a mix of specialised equipment including Pilates reformers, trapeze tables, fit balls, foam rollers and more. This equipment is designed specifically for clinical Pilates, promoting correct technique, appropriate resistance levels, and targeted exercises so you can really work your key areas and see results.
Individual - one-on-one tailored program with a phsyio;
Semi-private - two to five participants for those who have completed a one-on-one program;
Check Pilates here Class timing!
Massage is beneficial to the body in many ways, both physically (tissue manipulation) and emotionally (relaxation). A massage conducted by a physiotherapist will see a reduction in your aches and pains, whether caused by sport, injury or the stresses and strains of everyday life. Our massage therapists are qualified physios and can adjust their massage techniques to cater to your every need.
We offer a range of massages including:
- sports massage,
- remedial massage
- Pregnancy massage
- Deep Tissue
Choose from a variety of six specially designed therapeutic and aromatic massage blends;
We take a tailored approach, targeting key areas of your body chosen by you and your physiotherapist;
Feel confident your massage will be completed in a safe, professional environment;
Your experience will be enhanced by the knowledgeable hands of your physio; who understands your pre-existing conditions, injuries and pain;
Your physio can identify any problem areas and provide professional assistance and on-the-spot advice.
In the age of the quick 10 minute massage and the kiosk masseuse, the importance of expertise and professional knowledge in massage has never been greater. Sporting clubs, athletes, and massage devotees see our expert physios for a reason: because we know your body and can identify the causes of aches, pains, and soreness, ensuring a better result every time.
Semi-private Mums in Motion
Mums in motion classes are a great way to exercise safely and comfortably throughout your entire pregnancy. Classes are designed to increase fitness, improve your posture and prevent pain. They are a great way to decrease risk of complications and ensure your pregnancy goes as smoothly as possible. Guided by physiotherapists, our Mums In Motion® classes cater to women through all stages of pregnancy. Classes also include education on back care, posture, and relaxation specific to pregnancy.
Why attend Mums In Motion® at Back In Motion?
Mums In Motion® classes are Back In Motion aid with:
- Preparing your body for the rigours of pregnancy and labour;
- Improving your aerobic fitness while strengthening muscle groups affected by pregnancy, including the pelvic floor and abdominal muscles;
- Reducing your post-natal recovery time;
- Offering exercise in a fun, social atmosphere with other mums-to-be;
- Improved mood and sleep
This class takes no more than 4 participants and runs for 40 minutes. If you have private health insurance with extras cover, you can claim this class.
Semi-private Mums and Bubs
Mums & Bubs classes are always a lively and social event. The classes are specifically designed for the needs of you and your new baby. You will enjoy a safe, rewarding and fun environment that can assist in regaining lost fitness and strength while also interacting with other mothers and their babies. As the exercises incorporate your bub, these classes provide a fantastic opporunity for them to play, interact and enhance their social skills.
Why attend Mums & Bubs at Back In Motion?
In this postnatal period, you can experience the following benefits of our Mums & Bubs classes:
- A key focus on abdominal and pelvic floor muscles;
- Individually tailored and safe exercises;
- Full explanation of movements to grow your understanding;
- A fun, social and informative class for you and your baby;
- Classes guided by a professional physiotherapist.
This class takes no more than 4 participants (plus babies) and runs for 40 minutes. If you have private health insurance with extras cover, you can claim this class.
- Aquatic Physiotherapy
- Custom Orthotics
- Exercise and Rehab
- Vibration Therapy
- Clinical Pilates
- Aged Care Physiotherapy
Physiotherapists with special interest in Women’s health are experienced and specifically trained in conditions associated with pregnancy, birth, breastfeeding, pelvic floor muscle issues and pelvic pain. We have highly skilled Physiotherapists with special interest in womens health who can provide assessment/treatment on the following conditions.
Pregnancy & Postpartum:
- Pregnancy related pelvic gridle pain
- Pregnancy related back or neck pain
- Abdominal Muscle Seperation (DRAM)
- Carpal tunnel and wrist pain
- Mastitis and blocked ducts
- Hip pain
- Tight pelvic floor muscles
- Pelvic floor pain / spasm
- Pudental neuralgia
- Pelvic muscle pain / spasm
- Weak pelvic floor muscles
- Urinary Incontinance
- Faecal Incontinance
- Pregnancy Massage.
- Prenatal & Postnatal services including Group classes conducted at Werribee
Click here to read about Women's health related blogs by Back In Motion http://www.backinmotion.com.au/news/category/womens-health
We also provide the following services at our Werribee practice.
- Pre-employment functional assessment.
- Dry Needling
- Home or Offsite Physiotherapy assessment and treatment - Offsite fees applies.
- Fitness Assessment.