Individual. Attentive. Clinical.
You may have heard about or tried regular Pilates but for many there’s no Pilates like Clinical Pilates. Back In Motion’s approach to Pilates is far from run of the mill; it’s clinical, tailored and it doesn’t matter if you’re male or female, our physiotherapists continue to get great results.
CLINICAL PILATES - With a Physio
Clinical Pilates is a highly individualised form of traditional Pilates practiced by physiotherapists.
It focuses on the rehabilitation and prevention of injuries by prescribing specific Pilates exercises on the basis of a detailed physiotherapy assessment. These tailored exercises target problem areas ensuring greater results and minimising the risk of injury re-aggravation.
We use a combination of specialised Pilates equipment including Pilates reformers and trapeze as well as floor based exercises for better targeting and for building resistance into the clinical Pilates program.
Back In Motion Pilates Key Features:
- Clinical Pilates methodology – evidence based technique with no fluff.
- Individually tailored exercises focused on working the areas specific to your needs.
- Run by an expert that is qualified in relating your pain and pathology to your solution.
- Attentive, instructional, and focused on correct technique and personal application.
- Uses specialised Pilates equipment such as reformers and trapeze table, not just floor mats.
- Range of service options- individuals (1-on-1), semi-private (2-4) and classes (max of 8).
FREE PRE-PILATES ASSESSMENT
When it comes to your physical health, there is no such thing as a one-size-fits-all approach. As part of our individually tailored Pilates service, you receive a free pre-Pilates assessment during which we establish areas of focus. We then build the best program to get the results you’re after. We also spend extra time to teach key muscle contraction techniques, which enable you to get more out of every session.
SPECIALTY PILATES EQUIPMENT
You won’t find a farm of mats planted on our studio floor. We use a mix of specialised Pilates equipment including reformers, trapeze table, fit balls, rollers and more. This equipment is designed specifically for Clinical Pilates, promoting correct technique, appropriate resistance levels, and targeted exercises so you can really work the key areas.
PILATES OPTIONS - Choose your adventure
Our unique Pilates service is available in three varieties:
- Individual (one-on-one).
- Semi-private (2-4 participants –you might want to bring a friend).
- Group (5-8 participants).
Experience Pilates the right way, with an attentive professional physiotherapist that is focused on you and getting the results that you want.