Whole body vibration therapy has many benefits.
Elite athletes and leading medical institutions around the world continue to see exceptional results from vibration therapy, all of which is available to you at your local Back In Motion practice.
Back In Motion offers side alternating, high frequency vibration therapy technology. When used under the instruction of one of our physios, you can experience results not only as treatment but as a preventative measure for a diverse range of health issues including back pain, falls prevention, core strength, and elite performance.
What can vibration therapy do for you?
Vibration therapy can target:
- Lower back pain;
- Neck pain;
- Shoulder, knee, hip, foot and ankle injuries;
- Muscular, ligament and tendon injuries;
- Joint injuries;
- Osteoporosis and Osteopenia (thin bone);
- Poor balance;
- Urinary stress incontinence.
Results you can expect from a vibration therapy program include:
- Muscle strengthening- core muscles;
- Increased flexibility;
- Bone strengthening;
- Falls prevention;
- Improved balance;
- Enhanced sports performance;
- Assistance with urinary stress incontinence;
- Increased mobility, balance and energy in seniors;
- Stress reduction;
- Increases lean muscle mass aiding in weight loss.
Vibration therapy can be undertaken without the guidance of a physio. Prior to using the vibration therapy facilities at your local practice, we advise you to completed a number of supervised sessions and make a booking to your practice in advance. Individual training sessions should not exceed 15 minutes and the maximum vibration training sessions per week is three. Speak with your physio for more details.
Find out more about vibration therapy at your local Back In Motion practice.