**Update on Back In Motion Mitcham's response to Stage 3 Restrictions.**
We understand that these are going to be stressful times and you may be concerned about the level of care that you may receive. On behalf of the team at Back In Motion Mitcham, we’d like to be your safe haven and NORMAL in these abnormal times. We have decided that with some extra Covid-19 preventative measures our classes will still be going ahead under tighter restrictions and they are as follows:
- Under no circumstances are clients to come to the clinic if they have been in close contact with COVID-19.
- Under no circumstances are clients to come to the clinic if they have a fever or dry cough.
- Under no circumstances are clients to come to the clinic if they have tested positive for COVID-19.
- All clients participating in classes must bring their own…
* Light weights (optional)
* Bands (Must)
* Mat/towel for the floor
* Towel for the bench/reformers (or you won’t be allowed to use the equipment)
* Gloves for the reformers and heavy weights
- Physios will be wearing a mask at all times during standard consultations and during the classes.
- Admin will be wearing masks.
- It is optional but highly recommended for clients to wear masks during standard consultations, however it is a prerequisite in order to participate in classes!
- Although we are legally exempt from any requirements of the pandemic, we have in order to maintain best distance as possible, decided to reduce the number of participants in classes. This will be to a maximum of 6 people in classes at a time which will further protect you and our staff. *Functional Weights classes max is still 4*
Thank you for your understanding, we hope to see you in the clinic soon!
Shiv Prakash - Practice Director on behalf of Back in Motion Mitcham