We have been keeping a very close eye on all things COVID - as we have for the past 12 months.
Unfortauntely, with the NSW outbreak and subsequent Victorian outbreak, our community is again battling to keep things under control. It is more promising in the past few days with news of consecutive days of 0 cases, however we are still on high alert.
This is especially so given the proximity of recent cases to our clinic - with the Black Rock cluster and spots around Mentone, Parkdale, Mordialloc, Moorabbin and Keysborough coming under attention.
We want to assure everyone that we are remaining very vigilant with our attention to our COVID safe plan. We have continued to enforce masks for patients in our waiting and treatment rooms, even throughout October to January and we are well placed to be a COVID safe workplace.
Just a reminder, we are continuing all of the following measures to ensure that you have access to elite care for your physical wellness:
- In-car waiting for all patients
- Sanitization for patients and staff
- Your temperature will be taken prior to your appointment
- Linen is still absent from headrests
- Beds are wiped down after treatment
- Cough screen protection at reception
- Mandatory masks for patients - and if you don't have one, you have access to our surgical masks and we have a supply of N95 respirators for staff
- Hospital grade disinfectant used after each contact of equipment and regular cleaning in clinic
- We are also continuing to run TELEHEALTH sessions via Zoom
- Reduced team rosters to reduce people in clinic
- Patient and staff declaration of wellness and temperature checks
If you do need us, we are here to continue to help you achieve your best!