We’re still open! Back In Motion Health Group COVID-19 Action Plan
As the COVID-19 landscape is evolving, we would like to reinforce that we remain open at this time. The government recommendations and new restrictions still allow for you leave your home to attend medical and/or health appointments, this includes Physiotherapy.
Your health matters to us, so we have implemented enhanced measures in our practices to ensure that we are able to keep our doors open to help those in pain and in need of Physiotherapy treatment.
The current changes in place include:
- Group classes will no longer run at this time. Pilates, Exercise and Rehabilitation sessions are still available 1:1 with your Physio.
- Relaxation Massage will no longer be available at this time
- Clients will be encouraged to wait in their car prior to appointment time. We will confirm via phone when we are ready for you to come into the practice.
- We will be aiming to limit appointments to 30 minutes where possible.
- Our increased cleaning and sanitising measures will continue to be upheld in all practices.
If you can't come to us, we can come to you through Telehealth, our new online Physio service. This will allow you to continue treatment with your Physio and stay on the road to recovery. Find out more about Telehealth here.
Please rest assured that we are continuing to monitor this situation closely and maintaining communication with local and government authorities. Links are below for reference and to keep yourself up-to-date:
- APA: https://australian.physio/coronavirus
- Department of Health: https://www.health.gov.au/health-topics/novel-coronavirus-2019-ncov#health-sector
For further information, contact your local practice here: https://www.backinmotion.com.au/practice/search