We’re still open! Back In Motion Health Group COVID-19 Action Plan
We are still open
As the COVID-19 landscape is evolving, we would like to reinforce that we remain open at this time. The government recommendations and current restrictions still allow for you leave your home to receive medical and/or health care.
This includes receiving Physiotherapy and other allied health related treatment.
Enhanced measures for your safety
Your health matters to us, so we have implemented enhanced measures in our practices to ensure that we are able to keep our doors open to help those in pain and in need of Physiotherapy, Podiatry and Chiropractic treatment
The current changes in place include:
- Increased cleaning and sanitising measures will continue to be upheld in all practices.
- Strict compliance with density quotients and physical distancing
- Sanitising of hands
- Enhanced use of masks as may be required by each state from time to time.
- Use of QR codes to support contact tracing
- Screening of clients for symptoms
- Some practices will not be running group classes at this time, please contact your local practice to confirm with them before booking.
- Some of our practices, including those in Victoria may at times require clients to wait in their car prior to their appointment time and we will call you when we are ready. Please confirm exact process with your practice before your appointment.
- For your safety and to help stop the spread of COVID-19, a temperature check may be required upon arrival.
If you are experiencing or have experienced symptoms including a fever, cough or sore throat within 14 days of your scheduled treatment, please do advise our practice prior to visiting to receive your treatment or attending our classes. The same applies if you have recently been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, attended at an announced exposure site or suspect that you may have the virus.
If you can't come to us, we can come to you through Telehealth, our new online Physio service. This will allow you to continue treatment with your Physio and stay on the road to recovery. Find out more about Telehealth here.
Finally, don’t forget that if you have any questions about your visit you are encouraged to give your practice a call.
Please rest assured that we are continuing to monitor this situation closely and maintaining communication with local and government authorities. Links are below for reference and to keep yourself up-to-date:
- APA: https://australian.physio/coronavirus
- Department of Health: https://www.health.gov.au/health-topics/novel-coronavirus-2019-ncov#health-sector
For further information, contact your local practice here: https://www.backinmotion.com.au/practice/search