Designed for mum’s to be, our Mums In Motion® classes are instructed by physiotherapists and cater for women in any stage of pregnancy. Supervised exercises are performed on our reformers and include education on back care, poster, and relaxation specific to pregnancy.
The great thing about exercise is that there are not only physical benefits, but psychological benefits too.
The benefits of exercise for mums-to-be include:
- Improved sleep;
- Guard against gestational diabetes;
- Help grow a healthy baby;
- Ensure your body is prepared for pregnancy and labour.
Why attend Mums In Motion® at Back In Motion?
Mums In Motion® classes are Back In Motion aid with:
- Preparing your body for the rigours of pregnancy and labour;
- Improving your aerobic fitness while strengthening muscle groups affected by pregnancy, including the pelvic floor and abdominal muscles;
- Reducing your post-natal recovery time;
- Offering exercise in a fun, social atmosphere with other mums-to-be;
- Classes guided by a professional physiotherapist.
This class takes no more than four participants and runs for 40 minutes. If you have private health insurance with extras cover, you can claim this class.
Request an assessment at Back In Motion Como prior to joining classes.
08 9313 3414