What is a Chiropractor?
Most people seeking Chiropractic treatment are in pain, usually back or neck pain. At Back In Motion, we know that pain can be debilitating. Physical pain may not only affect you but can also affect your family and friends.
Chiropractic care is a great way to relieve acute back and neck pain, not to mention extremity related pain, musculoskeletal in origin. GPs often refer to chiropractors for spinal pain relief. However, Chiropractic care addresses your whole body and this may prevent further injury.
Chiropractic may assist with:
- Relieving back and neck pain
- Repetitive strain injury
- Sports injuries
- Arthritic pain
- Restoring movement in muscles and ligaments
- Much more…
When should you see a Chiropractor?
There are many reasons to see a chiropractor and most people will normally see one when they have back, neck or joint pain. You can also see a chiropractor for the following:
Chronic headaches or migraines
Headaches can originate from many different issues but often it will occur from muscle tension in the neck. Through chiropractic adjustments this tension can alleviated.
Poor ergonomic habits
Repetitive task or sitting for a long period of time in an office environment can have a profound effect on the body. This can often lead to poor posture that a professional chiropractor can assist with.
Persistent neck pain
Neck pain can occur from many sources from poor sleeping arrangements to poor posture. Ongoing or persistent pain can be managed through spinal manipulation.
Chronic pain in muscles or joints
Often an athletic lifestyle can lead to muscle or joint pain. Over time constant physical activity can leave a toll on muscles and joints. Chiropractors can work through these areas of your body and can give you advice moving forward on your activity levels.
Why choose Back In Motion?
At Back In Motion, we will:
- Treat you as a person rather than an injury;
- Take the time to listen to your needs and health concerns;
- Confidently help you understand what’s going on with easy explanations;
- Thoroughly discuss your treatment plan in the first instance and review at regular intervals;
- Communicate treatment choices based on the outcomes you want;
- Neutralise your pain first to give you comfort;
- Focus on delivering results that last using tangible tools like Results4Life®.
- In your first consultation we will discuss the injury that has brought you here and will conduct a variety of testing of your mobility, strength and movement.
Quick-fixes vs. lasting results
We understand that sometimes you want a “quick-fix” for your injury however our experience continues to prove that this ends up being more costly and inconvenient over time.
We believe in getting the right result the first time so you can get back to what you love without the threat of re-injury. You will be surprised at all the physical health benefits that come with sticking to your personalised Results4Life® roadmap, including improved flexibility, mobility and strength.