Massage is beneficial to the body in many ways, both physically (tissue manipulation) and emotionally (relaxation).
A massage conducted by a physiotherapist or other experienced therapists such as Myotherapists and Musculo-skeletal therapists, will see a reduction in your aches and pains, whether caused by sport, injury or the stresses and strains of everyday life.
Our qualified physios and other practitioners can adjust their massage techniques to cater to your every need.
Why is Back In Motion massage a popular choice?
- We offer a range of massages including sports massage and remedial massage
- We take a tailored approach, targeting key areas of your body chosen by you and your practitioner;
- Feel confident your massage will be completed in a safe, professional environment;
- Your experience will be enhanced by the knowledgeable hands of your therapist; who understands your pre-existing conditions, injuries and pain;
- Your therapist can identify any problem areas and provide professional assistance and on-the-spot advice.
Our experience is our difference
In the age of the quick 10 minute massage and the kiosk masseuse, the importance of expertise and professional knowledge in massage has never been greater. When you get a massage from a Myotherapist, Musculo-skeletal therapist or Physiotherapist, you are benefiting from comprehensive university study on the human body.
Sporting clubs, athletes, and massage devotees see our expert therapists for a reason: because we know your body and can identify the causes of aches, pains, and soreness, ensuring a better result every time.
Try Remedial massage at your local Back In Motion Cranbourne.