Thank you for your ongoing support and patience through Stage 4 restrictions. We love being part of the Northcote community and our thoughts go out to everyone in the Northcote and broader Melbourne community. We are also deeply grateful to everyone who has continued to make huge sacrifices to focus on the goal of this restriction, which is to reduce the movement of people and thus the spread of the virus.
In accordance with stage 4 restrictions we can only see clients face to face for essential care, routine treatment is not permitted. So that means we can only see clients if their condition would significantly deteriorate without treatment, resulting in an escalation of care. For non-essential care we are still recommending Telehealth consultations. We can assess our clients via video chat and advise if face to face treatment is required.
If you have an appointment scheduled or are looking to make an appointment please contcact your physio to discuss the best approach for your treatment during this time.
We are continuing to follow enhanced measures within the practice and we have updated them in accordance with the latest recommendations from the Department of Health:
- An increase in our venue cleaning procedures
- Our team continue to follow a strict hygiene and disinfection procedure in consult rooms between sessions.
- Ongoing emphasis on hand sanitising
- Reconfiguration of our waiting room and treatment rooms to allow extra space between all users
- Temperature testing on arrival
- Our team will be wearing masks and face covering in accordance with latest recommendations
- All clients are required to wear a mask while inside the practice
To help stop the spread of COVID-19 please let us know if you have had a fever, cough, sore throat or shortness of breath. We also greatly appreciate your assistance in maintaining appropriate social distancing. For further information about protecting others and reducing the spread please see: https://www.health.gov.au/news/health-alerts/novel-coronavirus-2019-ncov-health-alert
We hope everyone in our community is holding up OK through the pandemic and wish everyone good health through this period. Please get in touch with any queries or concerns or if we can help in any way.
Rohan, James, Verity and the team at BIM Northcote