The Back In Motion Rowville experience – Physiotherapy
Located at 10/899 Wellington Road, Rowville we are easily accessible and have plenty of onsite parking. Back In Motion Rowville offers expert physiotherapy services, two of our practitioners; Majd and Brandan have won internal company awards for “Outstanding Clinical Excellence”.
We pride ourselves on listening to clients, identifying their goals, assessing them and diagnosing them. We make sure we explain your situation in plain English so that you know exactly what is going on with your body.
There are many factors that can affect the nature of your injury and we make sure to develop a plan to not only manage your injury in the short term but to also prevent reoccurrence of the injury in the future.
If you are a private client, you don’t need to a GP referral to see us so get in touch with the Back In Motion Rowville team today.
A better physiotherapy experience
Our focus is not only on offering talented physiotherapists, but also delivering a great physiotherapy experience. Quality physiotherapy has an incredible impact on you reaching your recovery or physical health goals sooner.
We’re able to deliver great outcomes for you because we provide modern physiotherapy services designed to meet your needs all backed up by our unique Results4Life® philosophy.
Why choose Back In Motion Health Group?
At Back In Motion, we will:
- Treat you as a person rather than an injury;
- Take the time to listen to your needs and health concerns;
- Confidently help you understand what’s going on with easy explanations;
- Thoroughly discuss your treatment plan in the first instance and review at regular intervals;
- Communicate treatment choices based on the outcomes you want;
- Neutralise your pain first to give you comfort;
- Focus on delivering results that last using tangible tools like Results4Life®.
Quick-fixes vs. lasting results
We understand that sometimes you want a “quick-fix” for your injury however our experience continues to prove that this ends up being more costly and inconvenient over time.
We believe in getting the right result the first time so you can get back to what you love without the threat of re-injury. You will be surprised at all the physical health benefits that come with sticking to your personalised Results4Life® roadmap, including improved flexibility, mobility and strength.
Physio with extras
Our range of physiotherapy related services means that your treatment or performance pathway doesn’t need to stay within the confines of traditional physiotherapy.
Your physio has the flexibility to give you the best outcome by utilising the benefits of other key techniques such as Clinical Exercise, massage, gym based exercise rehabilitation, dry needling and more.
Extensive knowledge and experience in physiotherapy
We have physiotherapists with knowledge and experience in all the following areas:
- Sports physiotherapy;
- Spinal and posture physiotherapy;
- Post-surgery rehabilitation physiotherapy including Aquatic Physio classes;
- Physiotherapy for seniors with focus on osteoporosis and arthritis;
- Women’s Health – including pre and postnatal and continence.
Book a physiotherapy treatment at your nearest Back In Motion practice.