Contact Details74 Prospect Rd
Prospect SA 5082
Back In Motion Prospect provides leading physiotherapy, massage, clinical Pilates and personal training services near Prospect 5082 and the inner north of Adelaide including the surrounding suburbs of North Adelaide 5006, Medindie, Collinswood, Thorngate, Brompton, Ridleyton, Croydon Park, Kilburn, Enfield, Broadview, Walkerville, Anglepark, Cavan , Dry Creek, Parafield Gardens, Salisbury, Mawson Lakes, Nailsworth and Wingfield.
You’ll find us conveniently situated in the heart of Prospect inbetween BP service station, Prospect Fresh Foods on oneside and Healthy inspirations on the other. Our practice features seven consultation rooms, a very large gym and Pilates studio, and the latest equipment including GaitScan® scanning equipment, Galileo whole body vibration, treadmills, Pilates reformers, exercise bikes, free-weights, Pilates balls, mat exercises. Prospect Back In Motion also has seven talented physiotherapists who have special interests in sport and musculoskeletal physiotherapy, woman’s health, paediatric (kids) physio, neuro physiotherapy for varying ages, occupational rehabilitation, clinical Pilates. You can also have massage and acupuncture for smoking, pain relief, anxiety or Pregnancy. If you need weight Loss or Fitness programs call us. If you ever need good expert care and excellent customer service in physio or a pain relief massage for a chronic or acute Headache, neck pain or back pain, shoulder, knee pain or any foot problems from sport injury or work injury, we want to partner with you as a health mentor and accountability partner. We will love to prevent and treat any pain and injury that you may have with the end goal of realising optimal lifelong physical health for you and your family. We have Physios who look after the needs of young kids and school age kids as well.
Back In Motion Prospect offers:
- Results4Life® – a unique program tailored to each client to achieve and maintain optimal wellness as soon as possible;
- FREE Initial Assessment – available to all new clients or existing clients who present a new injury or pain;
- Back In Motion Guarantee – if you're not thrilled with your experience, we'll refund your money and deliver your next session FREE;
- FREE 24 Hour Injury Advice Line - 0419 132 894;
- Extended opening hours – we’re available for booking six days a week, early mornings and late evenings.
- A spacious gym with gym memberships and casual entry so you can sustain your self in health and even bring a friend along to work out with you.
- Yoga Classes as well.
Prospect Back In Motion also has an active Physio Exercise and Pilates class schedule of Pilates In Motion®, Mums & Bubs, Muscles In Motion® including Antenatal Pilates. And because all of our services are delivered by fully qualified physiotherapists you can claim them on private health cover.
Contact your local Prospect physio to arrange your Free Initial Assessment or consultation today!
- Exercise and Rehab
- Vibration Therapy
- Custom Orthotics
- Aged Care Physiotherapy
- Aquatic Physiotherapy
- Clinical Pilates
- Kids exercise classes - Pilates for skill, concentration and body control for learning and sport.
- Acupuncture for smoking, back pain, neck pain, shoulder problems.
- Sports specific assessments and training - Swimming, Cycling, Running, Soccer, Footy, Hockey, Tennis, Golf, Base Ball and Rugby.
- Yoga Classes on Saturdays