Contact Details74 Prospect Rd
Prospect SA 5082
Back In Motion Prospect provides leading physiotherapy, massage, clinical Pilates and personal training services to Prospect and surrounding suburbs including North Adelaide, Medindie, Collinswood, Thorngate, Brompton, Ridleyton, Croydon Park, Kilburn, Enfield, Broadview, Walkerville, Anglepark, Cavan , Dry Creek, Parafield Gardens, Salisbury, Mawson Lakes Wingfield.
You’ll find us conveniently situated in the heart of Prospect next to the BP service station and Prospect Fresh Foods. Our practice features seven consultation rooms, a very large gym studio, and the latest equipment including GaitScan® scanning equipment, Galileo whole body vibration, treadmills, Pilates reformers, exercise bikes, free-weights, Pilates balls, mat exercises. We also have six talented physiotherapists who have special interests in sport and musculoskeletal physiotherapy, woman’s health, paediatric (kids) physio, neuro physiotherapy, occupational rehabilitation, clinical Pilates and acupuncture. Wether you have a Headache, neck pain or back pain, shoulder, knee pain or foot pain problems from sport or work or your School Kid needs a Physio for Kids, we want to partner with you as a health mentor and accountabilty partner to prevent and treat any pain and injuries with the end goal of realising optimal lifelong physical health.
Back In Motion Prospect offers:
- Results4Life® – a unique program tailored to each client to achieve and maintain optimal wellness as soon as possible;
- FREE Initial Assessment – available to all new clients or existing clients who present a new injury or pain;
- Back In Motion Guarantee – if you're not thrilled with your experience, we'll refund your money and deliver your next session FREE;
- FREE 24 Hour Injury Advice Line - 0419 132 894;
- Extended opening hours – we’re available for booking six days a week, early mornings and late evenings.
- A spacious gym with gym memberships and casual entry so you can sustain your self in health and even bring a friend along to work out with you.
We also have an active class schedule of Pilates In Motion®, Mums & Bubs, Muscles In Motion®. And because all of our services are delivered by fully qualified physiotherapists you can claim them on private health cover.
Contact your local Prospect physio to arrange your Free Initial Assessment or consultation today!
- Clinical Pilates
- Personal Training
- Vibration Therapy
- Custom Orthotics
- Aged Care Physiotherapy
- Aquatic Physiotherapy
- Kids exercise classes - Pilates for skill, concentration and body control for learning and sport.
- Acupuncture for smoking, back pain, neck pain, shoulder problems.
- Sports specific assessments and training - Swimming, Cycling, Running, Soccer, Footy, Hockey, Tennis, Golf, Base Ball.