The PINC & STEEL Cancer Rehabilitation Program is dedicated to improving the strength, quality of life and sense of wellbeing of Men and Women diagnosed with cancer.
Cancer rehabilitation is not just about exercise. It is about helping those with a cancer diagnosis to get back to living. It is about listening and helping people to achieve the goals that are most important to them. Our trained and Certified PINC & STEEL Cancer Rehabilitation therapists offer a wide range of options to support these affected by any type of cancer, through any stage of cancer treatment or recovery.
It is specifically designed to help maximise recovery, regain physical and emotional strength and improve body confidence and control. Our PINC & STEEL certified Physiotherapists, Rebecca and Luen, can provide a full range of services designed to care, support and guide clients through every stage of their treatment and recovery.
Our services include:
- Manual physiotherapy
- Physical and functional assessments
- Individualised Clinical Pilates
- Fatigue management
- Resistance training
- Exercise prescription
The PINC and STEEL program aims to:
- Optimise physical and functional recovery
- Ease pain and muscular tension
- Help regain strength and mobility
- Increase energy levels and improve breathing
- Strengthen core muscles and improve posture
- Improve physical functioning and maintain independence
- Reclaim body confidence and control
- Reduce treatment related side effects
- Shift focus from illness to wellness
Don’t miss out. Live more and fear less after a cancer diagnosis.