The news that we all wanted to hear - the circuit breaker is over.
And whilst we have the all clear to resume face to face sessions, we wanted to ensure you that we are continuing all of the safety measures that we have had in place throughout the pandemic.
The other news from the announcements:
- But Victorians can only have 5 visitors to their home and masks are still required indoors and outdoors when you can't social distance.
- 50 per cent of public and private sector can return to work, schools will reopen and retail and hospitality density limits return to same rules as last week.
- 4 reasons to leave home gone and 5km travel also restrictions gone.
Our safety measures are still in place:
- In-car waiting for all patients
- Sanitization for patients and staff
- Your temperature will be taken prior to your appointment
- Linen is still absent from headrests
- Beds are wiped down after treatment
- Cough screen protection at reception
- Mandatory masks for patients and staff- and if you don't have one, you have access to our surgical masks.
- Hospital grade disinfectant used after each contact of equipment and regular cleaning in clinic
- We are also continuing to run TELEHEALTH sessions via Zoom
- Reduced team rosters to reduce people in clinic
- Patient and staff declaration of wellness and temperature checks
If you have any questions or would like a booking, please call us on 95801985 or book here