What are Myotherapy and Musculoskeletal therapy?
Myotherapy is a form of physical therapy that is designed to treat pain and other related conditions.
Our resident Myotherapist also has advanced training as a Musculoskeletal Therapist and Personal Trainer.
A Myotherapist can assist you with many conditions including:
- Shin splints
- Chronic pain
- Repetitive strain injury
- Sports injuries
- Rotator cuff problems
- Jaw pain and clicking
- Tennis elbow
- Many more…
Myotherapy uses hands-on therapy to design treatment plans to meet specific client needs and help you reach your health goals.
Why choose Back In Motion?
At Back In Motion, we will:
- Treat you as a person rather than an injury;
- Take the time to listen to your needs and health concerns;
- Confidently help you understand what’s going on with easy explanations;
- Thoroughly discuss your treatment plan in the first instance and review at regular intervals;
- Communicate treatment choices based on the outcomes you want;
- Neutralize your pain first to give you comfort;
- Focus on delivering results that last using tangible tools like Results4Life®.
In your first consultation, we will discuss the injury that has brought you here and will conduct a variety of testing of your mobility, strength, and movement.
Quick-fixes vs. lasting results
We understand that sometimes you want a “quick-fix” for your injury however our experience continues to prove that this ends up being more costly and inconvenient over time.
We believe in getting the right result the first time so you can get back to what you love without the threat of re-injury. You will be surprised at all the physical health benefits that come with sticking to your personalized Results4Life® roadmap, including improved flexibility, mobility, and strength.